Babolat Pure Aero Tour Tennis Racket
The Pure Aero Tour delivers immense spin which have you ready for any fight on the court against your opponents. Babolat have created the spin machine to help feed your insatiable desire to dominate any game. The heaviest model in the range, the Pure Aero brings maximum spin, stability and plough-through and has the added threat of being the most feared weapon on tour. Endorsed by Rafael Nadal.
Colour: Yellow / Black
- Spin - Whether you are a already a heavy spinner or just an aggressive player looking for that extra edge, this racket will produce results as it has been specifically been designed for enhanced spin.
- Power - This racket has been designed to incorporate not only spin but power as well, the racket has been fine tuned to the max with the latest generation of Pure Aero which has been combined with power and massive spin.
- AEROMODULAR 3 - An aerodynamic frame integrating the bumper and grommets increases you racket head and spin generation.
- Cortex Pure Feel - With the new graphite material integrated in the racket, and better vibration dampening, the player will notice pure feel and incredible sound.
- FSI Spin - With an open string pattern for maximum spin, the woofer system provides longer contact time and provide ultimate spin with greater control.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in Babolat Synthetic Gut Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 315 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 23-26-23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 315 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range (lbs) 50-59 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.