Tennis Strings and Stringing Machines
Have you ever wondered what type or brand of strings you should go for? There are now hundreds of strings available on the market...so how do you decide which ones to go for? Click on the link below to discover our complete guide to strings. We have arranged the strings by Brand and Type to help you. We have arranged the strings into different types to help you navigate through all the marketing jargon:
- Natural Gut - The original and most playable, but not the most durable.
- Synthetic Gut / Nylon - For good all round performance.
- Multifilament strings - For gut like characteristics.
- Durable Polyesters and Kevlars - The most popular and best for string-breakers.
- The latest "softer" Polyesters and Multifilament Polyesters - The latest innovation, less harsh on the arm.