Tennis Racket Demo Policy
With so much choice, it can be difficult to decide on the perfect racket without having tried it.
We can never hold enough 'demo rackets' so instead we offer a policy that allows you to test any of the tennis rackets available on our website.
To demo a racket (or rackets), place your order as normal on the website and type in "For DEMO Use" in the "Delivery Instructions" of the checkout process.
Brand new racket(s) will then be prepared for demo use by taping up the head with protective tape and the handle with an overgrip.
We then advise that you have a very light 10 minute play with the racket to see if you like it.
If you decide you do not like the racket(s), simply return them to us within 14 days and we will refund or exchange them minus a £15 demo fee(per racket).
Please note the following terms:
- If you are keeping one or more of the demo rackets, the £15 fee will be waived on the one(s) you are returning.
- If you choose a racket (including frame only rackets) with a stringing upgrade the cost of the string upgrade will not be refunded.
- Rackets will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt and we reserve the right to charge more than £15 if there are signs of misuse or damage.
- Any free offers like cans of balls or bags will not be sent with demo rackets, however if you decide to keep the racket let us know and we will send the free items out.
- Our demo programme applies only to tennis rackets.