The demo policy applies to non-sale tennis rackets over £150 only.
With so much choice, it can be difficult to decide on the perfect racket without having tried it.
We can never hold enough 'demo rackets' so instead we offer a policy that allows you to test a maximum of up to 3 of the tennis rackets available on our website.
To demo a racket (or rackets), place your order as normal on the website by picking "DEMO" option rather than "New".
Brand new racket(s) will then be prepared for demo use by taping up the head with protective tape and the handle with an over grip.
We then advise that you have a very light 10 minute play with the racket to see if you like it.
If you decide to keep one or more of the rackets, return any racket(s) that you don't want to keep within 14 days using our returns service, then email [email protected]
If you decide you do not like the racket(s), simply return them to us within 14 days and we will refund the cost of the racket less:
1. The demo charge (£20 per racket)
2. Any string upgrade charges.
Please note the following terms:
- Rackets will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt and we reserve the right to add extra charges if there are signs of misuse or damage, or reject the racket return altogether.
- You must not remove the over grip, the plastic sleeve on the original grip or the demo tape on the bumper bar while trying the racket.
- Any free offers like cans of balls or bags will not be sent with demo rackets, however if you decide to keep the racket let us know and we will send the free items out.
- Our demo programme applies only to non-sale tennis rackets over £150.
- A maximum of 3 rackets may be demoed at one time.
- The demo programme does not apply to badminton, squash, racketball, padel or pickleball rackets