Christmas Posting Dates:
Place your order by the following dates to get it time for Christmas:
|Delivery Location||Order before 4pm on:|
|UK (Mainland) with Next Day Delivery (£5 extra)||Friday 21st Dec|
|Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly, Northern Ireland||Thursday 20th Dec|
|Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Luxembourg||Tuesday 18th Dec|
|Demark, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Iceland, Portugal, Slovakia, Austria||Monday 17th Dec|
|Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Norway||Friday 14th Dec|
|Rest of Europe||Monday 10th Dec|
|USA & Canada||Wednesday 12th Dec|
|Rest of World||Tuesday 4th Dec|
Please note the following non-delivery days: 25th, 26th December, 1st January.
Orders placed between 4pm on Friday 21st Dec and 4pm on Wednesday 2nd Jan will be delivered from 3rd Jan onwards.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Please ensure you choose the correct option for delivery to speed up the processing of your order.
- To comply with our trading terms with Asics, these shoes cannot be shipped outside the EU.
- Some Wilson products cannot be shipped outside the EU.
- Some table tennis tables/robots, tennis ball machines, football tables and tennis court equipment cannot be shipped internationally and require an extra delivery charge. Please email [email protected] to find out if your required item can be shipped to you before ordering.
- We carry a huge product selection, but if an item is out of stock we will contact you giving you an estimated delivery time. We will give you the option to either cancel the item, or the order for a full refund. You can choose to either take a partial refund for the out of stock item, or accept late delivery.
- We cannot deliver goods to any address other than the billing address (where payment card / PayPal is registered to).
- Payment for overseas orders must be made online and cannot be taken over the phone or via email.
- Direct bank transfers are also possible, please email [email protected] for details.
- Import duties, taxes, and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- "Under 2kg" orders are for small items like clothing, grips, strings, 1 pair of shoes or similar.
- Under 2kg orders will be sent via Royal Mail in the UK. Please see www.postoffice.com for the company that will deliver in your country.
- Any larger items (e.g. rackets, bags, 2+ pairs of shoes, tennis balls) will be classed as "Over 2kg". This is due to the size of the box used and not the physical weight of the items.
- Delivery charges for "Over 2kg" orders depend on the items purchased and the actual cost will be emailed to you after placing your order.
- Some overseas countries will require extra payment to customs and excise. You will need to pay these to your customs to release the goods to you.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- If you have not received your parcel yet the tracking is showing as signed for, please complete and send us this form for us to investigate. These forms will be processed with urgency. Until we complete the investigation we will not be able to send out a replacement or issue a refund.
- We will send a tracking number for all despatches. It is your duty to notify us (in writing or by email) within 14 days of non-receipt of goods that we have despatched.
- We must be notified within 3 working days if there is any discrepancy between the goods ordered and the goods received, or if any of the goods received were damaged in transit. Any problems cannot be resolved after this period.