Please note we are currently unable to send any orders to the EU.
- Please ensure you choose the correct option for delivery to speed up the processing of your order.
- To comply with our trading terms with selected brands, we are unable to ship some products on our website outside the EU.
- Some table tennis tables/robots, tennis ball machines, football tables and tennis court equipment cannot be shipped internationally and require an extra delivery charge. Please email [email protected] to find out if your required item can be shipped to you before ordering.
- We carry a huge product selection, but if an item is out of stock we will contact you giving you an estimated delivery time. We will give you the option to either cancel the item, or the order for a full refund. You can choose to either take a partial refund for the out of stock item, or accept late delivery.
- We cannot deliver goods to any address other than the billing address (where payment card / PayPal is registered to).
- Payment for overseas orders must be made online and cannot be taken over the phone or via email.
- Direct bank transfers are also possible, please email [email protected] for details.
- Import duties, taxes, and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Delivery charges depend on the items purchased and the actual cost will be emailed to you after placing your order.
- Some overseas countries will require extra payment to customs and excise. You will need to pay these to your customs to release the goods to you. Tennisnuts cannot be held liable for any further costs incurred
- If your parcel is returned as undelivered or refused at the delivery address the delivery charge will not be refunded.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- If you have not received your parcel yet the tracking is showing as signed for, please complete and send us this form for us to investigate. These forms will be processed with urgency. Until we complete the investigation we will not be able to send out a replacement or issue a refund.
- We will send a tracking number for all despatches. It is your duty to notify us (in writing or by email) within 14 days of non-receipt of goods that we have despatched.
- We must be notified within 3 working days if there is any discrepancy between the goods ordered and the goods received, or if any of the goods received were damaged in transit. Any problems cannot be resolved after this period.
- Please click here to view Royal Mail service alerts for your country which might be affecting your delivery.
- Please click here to view DPD service alerts for your country which might be affecting your delivery.
Delivery Prices and Specific Information by Country
Afghanistan Albania Algeria America (USA) American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas, The Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Canary Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia/Tahiti Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland, Republic of Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territories Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Republic of Ireland Romania Russia Rwanda Saba / Conaire / Curacao San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Tahiti Taiwan Tanzania Thailand Togo Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks & Caicos Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (British) Virgin Islands (US) Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe