Payment & Vouchers
Payment for UK Orders
- At tennisnuts, you can safely and securely pay online with payment by credit, debit card or PayPal. Our site uses the latest encryption technology, allowing you to use your cards with confidence.
- If you would prefer to try or view any products before purchasing, you can also visit our store at Northwood Hills and we will supply the goods at the same price as quoted on the site. PLUS you can get a 5% CLUB discount (excluding balls, shuttles and machines) in-store, just mention the website and ask for your 5%.
We can set up your club discount if has not already been set up.
tennisnuts Gift e-Vouchers can be purchased online here. Please note:
- These are e-vouchers which will be sent to you by e-mail in PDF format. If you require a printed voucher to be sent to you please request this in the checkout.
- The voucher can only be sent to the e-mail address of the purchaser.
- This is not an automated service and usually takes 1 working day to process, but may take longer during busy periods.
- All vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- There is no delivery charge for the electronic delivery of these vouchers, but normal delivery charges will apply for the purchase of goods when the vouchers are redeemed.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
Vouchers can be redeemed online or in store.
- To use the voucher online, proceed to the Basket Summary page and click 'I have a voucher ID and password instead'. You will then be prompted to enter the ID and Password from your gift voucher. After clicking 'Add', the voucher amount will be applied to your basket.
- Only one voucher can be used per order. If you would like to use more than one voucher per order you will need to contact us with the voucher numbers so that we can merge them into one voucher.
- All vouchers must be redeemed in full. No refunds can be given on part-spent vouchers.
We operate a strict security check procedure, to ensure your credit card details are being used by only you. This may occasionally delay the dispatch of your items for any of the following reasons.
- Your order is being delivered to an address other than that registered to your credit card.
- Your card details are not available for address verification from the Bank (usually cards registered overseas)
- Your card details have failed the address verification from the Bank.
- The security number on the reverse of the card has been entered incorrectly.
- The order is for delivery overseas.
- Higher value orders are more likely to be checked more thoroughly.
In the event of your order being held for any of the reasons above, one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hours of placing your order (excluding weekends) by phone or email.
You may then be asked to send us confirmation of you details, change the delivery address, confirm by post your billing address or use different card details. We cannot be held responsible for any delay on your goods and the order will not be considered confirmed until you have verified your details with us. Next Day orders will be sent on a Next Day service only when your details have been checked and confirmed.
The terms and conditions described here do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3D Secure Authentication
All orders placed using credit cards require 3D secure authentication to be fulfilled.
This authentication is the final check our system makes when placing your order, and is known as "Verified by Visa" for Visa cards, and "SecureCard" for MasterCard cards.
Orders placed which do not pass 3D secure authentication will be cancelled and you will receive an email to confirm that.
This is a free service which is automatically activated by most banks in the UK. It is provided by all banks and can be activated by contacting your bank and asking them to set it up. More information can be found here:
You may re-place your order after activating it 3D secure authentication, or use one of our other payment options including PayPal or a direct bank transfer.