Asics Womens GEL-Nimbus 24 Running Shoes - Barely Rose
The GEL-NIMBUS® 24 shoe is ideal for long distance training as it offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 10g lighter than the previous version. The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step. FF BLAST PLUS™ cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while providing a softer feeling underfoot. This material also helps increase the shoe's rebound properties at the toe-off stage.
Colour: Barely Rose / White
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- TRUSSTIC technology improves stability
- FLYTEFOAM technology cushioning
- ORTHOLITE X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION improves compression at footstrike
- FLYTEFOAM Propel technology cushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- ASICS LITE Rubber outsole improves durability
- Reflective accents improves visibility in low-light conditions
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- FF BLAST+™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
Designed For Underpronation
- Foot Type - High arches
- Push Off - The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot
- Considered Injuries - Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain
- How your foot contacts the ground - The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.