Yonex EZONE 98 Tennis Racket [Frame Only] (2022)
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
A 7th Generation EZONE racket, the EZONE 98 continues its legacy as one of the best rackets taking into account power, comfort and playability with the key improvement in this edition of EZONE is the ground-breaking 2G-Namd Speed graphite which is strategically positioned in the throat of the racket to improve the power and feel of the racket. Racket of choice for Nick Kyrgios.
Players who have previously purchased the EZONE for its comfort will be delighted to know that the combination of Yonex's Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM), shockless grommets, and 2G-Namd Speed technologies continue to make the EZONE a favourable option for comfort.
Colour: Sky Blue
- 2G-NAMD SPEED - Improved feel and ball speed with a 2G-Namd Speed graphite provides enhanced ball speed without sacrificing comfort.
- New Shaft Design - For improved stability, power and a thicker shaft structure with a convex design reduces unwanted racquet torque on off-centre shots for added power.
- Aero Shape Design - A thinner frame combined with a thicker beam width result in a flexible frame with added power.
- ISOMETRIC - Larger sweet spot Compared to a conventional round frame, Yonex’s signature square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a 7% larger sweet spot that delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) - Added spin, control, and feel First introduced in 1969, the Oval Pressed Shaft features rounder shaft corners and flexes at impact to increase dwell time and minimize vibrations.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) - A stretchy mesh material is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations.
- Liner Tech - More spin on off-centre shots and straight-hole grommets elongate the main strings by making the entry angle for the string more vertical, resulting in a horizontal sweet spot expansion and increased string movement.
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 305 Head Size (sq. in) 98 Beam Width (mm) 23-24.5-19.5 Balance (+/- 5mm) 315 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 45-60 lbs Composition HM GRAPHITE / 2G-Namd SPEED / VDM Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.