Yonex Astrox 100 Tour Badminton Racket - Kurenai
High power and control for aggressive players in the all-new Kurenai colourway endorsed by Yonex Pros. The Astrox 100 Tour brings the highest level of specifications similar to the Astrox 100 ZZ, but at a lower price due to the racket being produced outside of Japan. Still among the highest quality rackets, and with its head-heavy balance and stiff shaft, advanced players can enjoy attacking play with powerful shots from all around the court.
- Namd - A world-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibres and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fibre. In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibres, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibbers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.
- NANOMESH NEO - Ensures a stronger more flexible frame, while increased shaft flex creates maximum power.
- AERO+BOX Frame - Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- ISOMETRIC - Enlarged Sweet Spot. ISOMETRICTM technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRICTM delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Rotational Generator System - Counterbalanced Weight Distribution. By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly, with rapid succession.
- Solid Feel Core - Cuts Vibration. The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
- Extra Slim Shaft - Thinnest, Strongest Ever Produced by Yonex. Cutting edge NANOMETRIC carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
- Energy Boost CAP PLUS - Uniquely shaped cap which maximizes shaft performance. The front allows the shaft to flex, while the sides arch-shaped curve stabilizes the racquet face by preventing the shaft from twisting.
- Built-in T-Joint - Increases strength between the frame and shaft eliminating head twist for more control.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight 3U (85-89g unstrung), 4U (80-84g unstrung) Balance Head-Heavy Flex Extra Stiff Recommended String for Power & Comfort Yonex Aerobite Hybrid - 0.67/0.61mm Recommended String for Control & Durability Yonex BG65Ti - 0.70mm Stringing Tension Range 20-28 lbs Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.