Wilson Echo Team Pickleball Paddle
With a well balanced spec, the Echo team is ideal for beginner to intermediate players looking to improve their game.
Equipped with a longer handle to more comfortably accommodate two-handed backhands, the Echo Team supplies a nice mix of power, control and feel for aspirational pickleball players. Its classic shape offers an element of flexibility for both singles and doubles play, while its polypropylene honeycomb core softens the feel upon contact with the ball. USAPA-approved for competitive play, this paddle complements solid performance with vibrant design for players in the market for a new paddle.
- Classic Shape creates appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for singles and doubles play
- PolyCore – X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- Fiberglass face construction provides impressive power capacity for easier depth and quicker pace
- Shock Stop Dampening Bumper Guard extends the life of your paddle by protecting against abrasions
- Extended handle with angled throat for easier two-handed backhand grip
- USAPA-listed and approved
Grip Size (in) 4 1/8 Weight (+/-5g) 238 Construction PolyCore-X + Fiberglass Composite Face Width (mm) 203 Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.