Adidas Womens Ultra Boost Running Shoes - Core Black
The most versatile trainer ever made; combine style and performance for a shoe that matches practically any outfit.
Colour: Core Black
Arguably the most versatile trainer/sneaker ever made, Adidas Ultra Boost™ combines unrivalled comfort, style and performance into a single item. Ultra Boosts are designed first and foremost as a performance running shoe, providing the signature bouncy and cushioned ride that runners know and love, thanks to the updated sole and stretchy rubber open-grid pattern that adapts to your foot's movement. From an aesthetic standpoint, the Ultra Boost™ has a beautiful silhouette and a shape that allows it to be worn with any outfit you choose. Combine them with a pair of jeans or chinos, which allows you to explore different colours and outfits, and you'll realise that the Ultra Boost™ stands out as the ultimate shoe for casual wear; something that looks clean and stylish, and feels even better.
Think function and fashion. adidas Primeknit upper is designed to expand where needed as your foot moves and then returns into place, resulting in a material that never restricts your foot but also never overstretches. Perfect for that 10k run or long gym session and then going for a coffee afterwards, all while your feet remain comfortable and look fantastic.
boost™ Cushion Midsole
This isn't for show; tiny boost™ energy capsules are fused together to create a soft, springy and shock-absorbent shoe. This is the part of the shoe that often causes people to refer to wearing a pair of Ultra Boosts as like "walking on a cloud".
Continental™ Rubber Outsole
Ever noticed how Continental™ tyres can stand up to a whole host of different weather conditions? The Continental™ rubber outsole on Ultra Boost drastically minimises the risk of taking a fall during a run, particularly if your journey involves different surfaces.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Engineered knit for enhanced breathability in key sweat zones
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a locked-down fit
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Weight: 266 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.