The K-Swiss Bigshot Light 4 has a renewed upper mesh which offers extra comfort and sits low on the track surface, providing excellent low to the ground feeling. Although the shoe is very light, it also has high durability and offers support as well as stability. The Bigshot Light 4 has many colour combinations which make the shoe fresh with a modern look and is suitable for all surfaces including hardcourt. The sole has less deep grooves and a turntable for fast movements on the court.
Colour: Silver / White
- AÖSTA 7.0 - Rubber compound with high density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe.
- 180° PSC Planter - A thermal plastic plantar support chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
- Dragguard 7.0 - Located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel which offers elevated outsole durability.
- K-EVA - Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole
- Durawrap - Provides an extra line of defence against excessive toe dragging.
Fit guidance based on customer feedback:
Click here for K-Swiss tennis shoes comparison chart
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.
K-Swiss Womens Bigshot Light 4 Tennis Shoes - Brilliant White/Angel Blue/Sheer Lilac Product code: 96989190 This item has now been discontinued