Garlando Pro Champion ITSF Indoor Football Table
Delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days from dispatch. Orders will be dispatched on a first come, first serve basis.
This football table will let you play like a pro. Manufactured with some of the best features the Master Champion has, this serves as the official ITSF table and it can be used for training, as well as Pro Tour competitions.
The official ITSF table for training and Pro Tour competitions
Matching a sleek and elegant line with a stable and sturdy construction, Pro Champion is the official ITSF training table for the professional players. Can also be used for the international competitions of the Pro Tour category.
It shares some of the features of the Master Champion having, besides a similar look, competition score counters and leg levellers, rubbers on the bars and a distancer to keep the goalkeeper within the goal range.
The handles, in black plastic, have an ergonomic grip allowing the best hold while training.
Supplied with Training official plate with series number.
- Length: 150 cm
- Width: 76 cm
- Width with solid rods: 125 cm
- Width with telescopic bars: 110 cm
- Height: 86*/88**cm
- Weight: 76 kg
- Rods: Non Telescopic
- Players: Red and blue
- Sturdy cabinet constructed from medium density fibreboard 2,5cm (1in) thick with melamine coating.
- Colour: black with ITSF logo and official Training plate with series number.
- 9 x 9cm (4x4in) metal legs coated with long-lasting silver painting.
- New type heavy duty competition leg levellers for a perfectly flat playfield on all surfaces.
- Going-through high stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with anti-rust chromium-plating- The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending, maintaining a perfect shape for a long time.
- 21mm long rubber bumpers instead of springs. The rubbers maintain a consistent distance between the player and the wall, preventing the ball from passing by, and allowing the ball to be trapped gently against the wall. They consequently reduce or remove the 'dead spots' on the 3-rod. Also the game is quieter, with less noise against the cabinet during play.
- Distancing rubber on the goalkeeper bar maintaining the player within the goal range of action.
- Steel roller bearings to greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- Plastic handles with ergonomic grip.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: red and blue.
- Available with fully rotating (360 degrees) goalkeeper only.
- Playing field of tempered non-reflective sanded glass. Green background with white lines to look like a football ground.
- New playfield corners without steps for a correct ball running.
- Balls served through a filler on each table side.
- Quick and easy ball recovery through an exit behind each goal.
- Competition abacus score counters enabling to mark game sets and goals.
- 10 white Standard balls supplied
- Your table has been manufactured for indoor playing: do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow and high humidity may damage its materials. Prolonged exposure to the sun is to be avoided too, due to its bleaching effects on the colours.
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and other dirt residuals.
- You can use any household detergent which does not contain wax or abrasives, having care to completely take it off.
- Ammonia-based cleaners, scoring compounds, or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, etc. should absolutely be avoided, as these will damage the colours, especially those of the cabinet.
- Do not flood the table.
- If the table has a glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave.
This item reqires special delivery. Please refer to our Court Equipment and Games Tables Delivery Terms for more details.