Garlando G-500 Pure White Indoor Football Table
Delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days from dispatch. Orders will be dispatched on a first come, first serve basis.
This table football table comes in a classy look with its high quality combination of silver and white. Its clean look draws attention to couples seeking an activity for game nights at their home.
A sturdy construction, excellent stability and outstanding playability characterize this football table boasting a stylish design with total white ultramodern effect.
The table shares the same silver legs with levellers as the Evolution line by which it differs for the handles in silver plastic with inserts in wenge wood.
The white and grey players and the white playfield with grey lines enhance the general impression of elegance.
When equipped with telescopic safety bars the table ensures the highest protection for children’s eyes and face.
G-500 Pure White is the model the line Design & Style originated from.
The table complies with the harmonized European rules EN on safety.
- Length: 143 cm
- Width: 76 cm
- Width with solid bars: 125 cm
- Width with telescopic bars: 110 cm
- Height: 88*/91**cm
- Weight: 75 kg
- Rods: Telescopic
- Players: White / Grey
- Sturdy cabinet constructed from medium density fibreboard 2,5cm (1in) thick with melamine coating in butcher's block or the new briar wood
- Heavy duty legs made from 9cm (4x4in) square steel coated with washable powder varnish.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
- Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet - at the handle opposite side - to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
- Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- In telescopic bars, a smaller diameter bar glides inside the player bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes to the childrens' eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
- Bars are fixed to the cabinet by means of nylon ball bearings.
- The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly.
- The table is available either with fully rotating (360 degrees) or non-rotating goalkeeper (180 degrees).
- Playing field in 5mm thick tempered glass with choice between transparent glossy glass or non-reflective sanded glass. Colour: white background with grey lines.
- Balls served through a filler on each table side.
- Quick and easy ball recovery through an exit behind each goal.
- Colour coordinated abacus scorers.
- 10 white “Standard” balls supplied with the table.
- Your table has been manufactured for indoor playing: do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow and high humidity may damage its materials. Prolonged exposure to the sun is to be avoided too, due to its bleaching effects on the colours.
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and other dirt residuals
- You can use any household detergent which does not contain wax or abrasives, having care to completely take it off.
- Ammonia-based cleaners, scoring compounds, or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, etc. should absolutely be avoided, as these will damage the colours, especially those of the cabinet.
- Do not flood the table.
- If the table has a glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave.
- For a better protection from dust, especially if the table is not used for a long-time, the use of the protection cover is advised.
This item reqires special delivery. Please refer to our Court Equipment and Games Tables Delivery Terms for more details.