Yonex Astrox 88S Pro Badminton Racket [Frame Only]
The Pros choice for aggressive front to mid-court play. Designed for the skilful, all-round player, Yonex Astrox 88S Pro is the updated version of the Astrox 88S. Combining a head-heavy balance, 4U weight and stiff shaft, the Astrox 88S Pro offers plenty of attacking power for players that love to strike the opponent with decisive attacks. The 88S Pro has one major difference compared to the 88D Pro; a 5mm shorter shaft. The 5mm shorter shaft offers an excellent balance between reduced air resistance (found in classic, regular length rackets) and extra power (found in longer length rackets), making this racket perfect for players that love to attack from the front and the follow through quickly and easily.
Colour: Emerald Blue
- Isometric - This technology continues to help the world's greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the isometric design increases the sweet spot by 7%. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square shaped isometric racket generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. You will notice greater control without having to sacrifice power.
- Solid Feel Core - The built in solid feel core cuts harmful vibration at impact and is carried in all rackets that are manufactured in Japan.
- Aero+Box Frame - Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Extra Slim Shaft - Cutting edge Nanometric carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
- Namd - A world first, new dimension graphite material which greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibres and resin by attacking nanomaterial directly to the graphite fibre. In high performance rackets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibre, but in Namd, the nanomaterials are directly adhered to the fibres and resin is greatly increased. With this major improvement, it allows the shaft to flex and store more energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.
- Rotational Generator System - By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to be the be next shot can be performed smoothly, with rapid succession.
- Energy Boost CAP Plus - Uniquely shaped cap which maximizes shaft performance. The front allows the shaft to flex, while the side arch-shaped curve stabilizes the racket face by preventing the shaft from twisting.
Made in Japan.
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight 3U (85-89g unstrung), 4U (80-84g unstrung) Balance Head-Heavy Flex Stiff Recommended String for Power & Comfort Yonex Aerobite Hybrid - 0.67/0.61mm Recommended String for Control & Durability Yonex BG65Ti - 0.70mm Stringing Tension Range 20-28 lbs Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.