Babolat Pure Aero Lite Tennis Racket (2023)
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
The Babolat Pure Aero Lite is a light version of Babolat's popular Pure Aero racquet. It is designed for intermediate and advanced players who need a lightweight racquet that still packs a punch. The Pure Aero Lite features a 100 square inch head size and is strung with a 16 x 19 string pattern. It also features a slightly more head-light balance, which helps players generate more spin and control. The Pure Aero Lite is made with Babolat's FSI Spin Technology, which is designed to increase the spin potential and control of the racquet. The Pure Aero Lite also features a new Cortex Pure Feel system, which reduces vibration and shock, resulting in a more comfortable playing experience.
Tennis pros such as Rafael Nadal, Leylah Fernandez, Felix Auger-Aliassime and Carlos Alcaraz use the Pure Aero range and dominate the court. Why don't you?
Colour: Grey / Yellow / White
- Spin - Whether you are a heavy spinner or just an aggressive player, this racket will do more than just deliver. You can exhaust your opponents by finding new angles as it gives you immense amount of spin
- AEROMODULAR 3 - An aerodynamic frame integrating the grommets and bumper increases the head speed and the spin
- FSI Spin - Thanks to an open string pattern, the player will experience longer ball and string contact time which results in greater feeling and superior control
- SWX Pure Feel - New technology featuring extended wrapping of SMAC technology, the cutting-edge vibration filtration system integrated in the lay-up composition, provides an unrivalled feel at ball impact and a unique sound on every shot
- Pure Feel - Keep the feel pure to vary your shots and easily reach all areas of the court while staying in complete control of your game.
History of the Pure Aero
"When we understood how strong he would be, we decided to build a new racket completely adapted to his game. A racket that focuses on power and spin" - Eric Babolat, CEO of Babolat.
The history of the Pure Aero (originally known as the AeroPro Drive) is inextricably linked with that of Rafael Nadal, one of sport's greatest champions. Representing the unique relationship between Babolat and Rafa, the original AeroPro Drive was developed to provide Rafa with a racket that focused on power and spin. With its famous aerodynamic section, the AeroPro Drive was designed to be the 'Nadal racket' and has evolved to become an iconic part of the game. Now also used by professionals including Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Johanna Konta, Caroline Wozniacki, Genie Bouchard and Jack Sock, the Pure Aero has evolved to become one of the most popular tennis ranges around the world.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 270 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 23-26-23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 330 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 23-27 Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.