Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Reverse Tennis Racket [Frame Only]
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
Limited edition reverse colourway of the powerful Ultra 100 v3.
The Ultra 100 v3 upgrades two key performance metrics for players with more of a classic horizontal swing: power and stability. A host of geometrical improvements team up with a sturdy frame composition to generate admirable liveliness and plow-through. Headlining this list of all-new PowerProfile geometries is the combination of Integrated Perimeter Weighting System and a Sweet Spot Channel that extends the cross strings for a few extra degrees of power while increasing the sturdiness of the frame. Club players, rising junior players and doubles players can all find this racket appealing for its versatile power and stable construction.
- Ideal blend of power and torsional stability
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
- Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- High Performance Carbon Fibre composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
- Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
- Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold colour accents and a smooth gloss finish
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 300 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 24-26-23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 320 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 50-60 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover Recommended String for Power & Comfort Wilson Sensation - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Control & Durability Luxilon Original - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Spin Luxilon Alu Power Rough - 16L (1.25 mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.