Babolat Mens Jet Mach II Tennis Shoes - Dark Blue/Black
This shoe builds on the original Jet with improvements to stability, support and comfort.
Colour: Dark Blue / Black
Fit: Smaller than normal by one size. Narrow fit.
The original Jet tennis shoes set a new benchmark for speed and durability with its premium lightweight construction, and now the Mach II takes it all one step further.
The MATRYX 2.0 upper has been reinforced with 4 rigid fibre straps (the 'Stability Arch' system) to bring even more stability and support to fast moving players. The other big addition to the Mach II is the KPRS-X cushioning, a high quality EVA foam to protect the heel and foot from impact shock when moving quickly around the court.
Other features that made the Jet one of our favourite performance tennis shoes also return including Babolat's active flexion technology and the super durable Michelin outsole. The improvements mean that the overall fit of the shoe has changed and therefore we recommend ordering one size larger than normal.
MATRYX - Lighter to move faster
- Ultra durable Kevlar® and polyamide threads woven into key area
- Remarkably lightweight yet perfect support
- Exclusively patented fabric
KPRS-X - Advanced cushioning
- EVA pad made of high quality foam
- Specifically shaped and strategically placed to better protect the heel and foot
ACTIVE FLEXION - Rapid response for lethal agility
- Unique outsole technology developed by Babolat
- Extra speed and accuracy for optimized footwork
MICHELIN OUTSOLE - Extra durability to play longer
- New S-shaped sculptures for faster and more aggressive footwork in all directions
- Exclusive rubber for exceptional durability and traction
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.