Volkl V-Cell 3 Tennis Racket [Frame Only]
If you're a tennis player looking to put the fun back into tennis by playing in complete comfort, this racket might just be the perfect choice for you. The V-Cell 3 is an oversize racquet with the power you would expect while also offering great control and manoeuvrability. It features Volkl’s Catapult system at 3 and 9 o’clock for an extra dose of power. The V-Cell 3’s combination of comfort from the V-Sensor handle system, control and power give players the confidence to hit with accuracy not usually associated with oversize racquets.
Colour: Graphite Grey
- Super Grommet - This technology incorporates Speed Grommet for more string movement in all directions and less string/grommet friction with V-Spouse material. This combination provides the player with a larger sweet spot, better control and more energy to rerun the ball.
- Precise Power - With a classic beam design, combined with box beam construction - the player is able to have a traditional feel.
- V-Sensor - is a soft vibration absorbing pin system inserted into the butt cap, which results in up to 75% less bad vibration coming through the handle.
- V-TEX - The butt cap has been crafted with a silicone polymer rather than hard plastic, which offers better resistance to cracking, shrinking or moving.
- REVA - EVA material has been used on the handle below the pallet to dampen harmful vibration which leads to better lateral and torsional stability to the handle.
- V-Cell - With a cellulose-based black 3D carbon material, it is at the highest level and the most technologically advanced carbon fibre graphite material used in racket sports.
- Catapult Effect - Catapult string have been built in at the 3 and 9 o'clock areas which gives the racket more power and potentially more control even on off-centre shots - this allows for a expanded sweet spot.
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 270 Head Size (sq. in) 110 Beam Width (mm) 26-28 Balance (+/- 5mm) 340 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27.8 Stringing Tension Range (lbs) 50-60 lbs Composition Graphite, V-Cell Includes Racket Cover? Yes
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.