Yonex VCore 95 Tennis Racket (2023) [Frame Only]
Brand new for 2023, Yonex have updated their collection with the all-new 7th generation VCORE 95!
The evolution of the Yonex VCORE 95 combines undeniably precise spin and amzing control which is a true work of art. With new technology and structure combines with innovation to increase string snapback and movement, giving the player access to even more spin than ever before. It also has more RPMs than the previous model.
The new VCORE features Yonex's signature racquet technology, Isometric Shape which generates a 7% larger sweet spot for great control without sacrificing power Yonex also improved the damping of the frame by including a stretchy mesh material wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations.
- ISOMETRIC™ - Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power
- Aero Fin Tech - Aero Fin Technology reduce air resistance for easy manoeuvrability and added spin
- 2G-NAMD™ Flex Force - For aggressive, attacking spin incorporated in the upper throat to the lower frame, new Flex Force graphite allows for the racquet to quickly flex and snapback for maximum spin potential
- New Throat Design - Area 1 is T shaped cross section. Area 2 is H shaped cross section. This “torsional resistance” helps stabilize the racquet, reducing power loss
- Aero Trench - To achieve faster head speeds for increased spin potential, the new Aero Trench reduces drag by uniquely hiding the grommets located at the top of the racquet frame.
- String Sync Grommets - A thin grommet nozzle is inserted into a larger frame hole allowing the string to move together with the grommet for faster snapback
- Liner Tech - Newly engineered straight hole grommets allow more string movement on off-centered shots.
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 310 Head Size (sq. in) 95 Beam Width (mm) 22-22-21 Balance (+/- 5mm) 310 String Pattern 16x20 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range (lbs) 45 - 60 Composition HM Graphite / 2G-Namd™ Flex Force / VDM Includes Racket Cover? Yes
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.