Yonex EZONE 100 Tennis Racket [Frame Only] (2022)
The more powerful option in Yonex's brilliant EZONE range with its larger head size and sweet spot.
A 7th Generation EZONE racket, the EZONE 100 continues its legacy as one of the best rackets taking into account power, comfort and playability.
The key improvement in this edition of EZONE is the ground-breaking 2G-Namd Speed graphite which is strategically positioned in the throat of the racket to improve the power and feel of the racket. Its comfortable feel has also been given a boost thanks to the upgraded Aero Shape Frame Design and Liner Tech which increases the flexibility of the racket. In other areas, more stability is required and so a thicker beam width and new shaft design has been brought in, making the racket more powerful and forgiving on off-centre shots.
Players who have previously purchased the EZONE for its comfort will be delighted to know that the combination of Yonex's Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM), shockless grommets, and 2G-Namd Speed technologies continue to make the EZONE a favourable option for comfort.
- 2G-NAMD SPEED - Improved feel and ball speed, 2G-Namd Speed graphite provides enhanced ball speed without sacrificing comfort.
- New Shaft Design - For improved stability and power, a thicker shaft structure with a convex design reduces unwanted racquet torque on off-centered shots for added power.
- Aero Shape Design - For power and a plush feel, a thinner frame combined with a thicker beam width result in a flexible frame with added power.
- ISOMETRIC - Larger sweet spot and compared to a conventional round frame, Yonex’s signature square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a 7% larger sweet spot that delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) - Added spin, control, and feel First introduced in 1969, the Oval Pressed Shaft features rounder shaft corners and flexes at impact to increase dwell time and minimize vibrations.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) - For added touch and precision, a stretchy mesh material is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations.
- Liner Tech - More spin on off-centered shots, straight-hole grommets elongate the main strings by making the entry angle for the string more vertical, resulting in a horizontal sweet spot expansion and increased string movement.
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 300 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 23.8-26.5-22.5 Balance (+/- 5mm) 320 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 45-60 lbs Composition HM GRAPHITE / 2G-Namd SPEED / VDM Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.