Volkl V-Cell 4 Tennis Racket
The V-Cell 4 has additional V-Cell material allowing it to play softer, offer more feel, and have more power. Catapult springs at 3 and 9 o’clock give the V-Cell 4 easy power while the open string pattern gives great spin potential.
The V-Cell 4 is a racquet which bridges the gap between today’s “player” frames and oversize “game improvement” racquets. In capable hands it gives high performance control and feel while still being user friendly for those needing an easy to use, easy on the arm racquet. Lightweight and constructed using numerous arm-friendly technologies, the V-Cell 4 is one of the most arm friendly rackets available.
- Super Grommet - This technology incorporates Speed Grommet for more string movement in all directions and less string/grommet friction with V-Spouse material. This combination provides the player with a larger sweet spot, better control and more energy to rerun the ball.
- Precise Power - With a classic beam design, combined with box beam construction - the player is able to have a traditional feel.
- V-Sensor - is a soft vibration absorbing pin system inserted into the butt cap, which results in up to 75% less bad vibration coming through the handle.
- V-TEX - The butt cap has been crafted with a silicone polymer rather than hard plastic, which offers better resistance to cracking, shrinking or moving.
- REVA - EVA material has been used on the handle below the pallet to dampen harmful vibration which leads to better lateral and torsional stability to the handle.
- V-Cell - With a cellulose-based black 3D carbon material, it is at the highest level and the most technologically advanced carbon fibre graphite material used in racket sports.
- Catapult Effect - Catapult string have been built in at the 3 and 9 o'clock areas which gives the racket more power and potentially more control even on off-centre shots - this allows for a expanded sweet spot.
Strung or Unstrung? Volkl Synthetic Gut Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 275 Head Size (sq. in) 105 Beam Width (mm) 20-21-20 Balance (+/- 5mm) 325 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27.6 Stringing Tension Range 50-60 lbs Composition Graphite, V-Cell Includes Racket Cover? Yes
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.