Head Speed MP Lite Tennis Racket (2022)
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
The HEAD Speed MP L is the second lightest frame within the speed family following the Speed PWR is ideal for players looking to achieve more manoeuvrability and easier handling. The Speed MP Lite includes a new a elegant and asymmetric design as well as being endorsed by Novak Djokovic.
- Auxetic - Shows a unique deformation compared to non-Auxetic constructions. Due to their internal properties, Auxetic constructions widen when a “pull” force is applied and contract when squeezed. The bigger the applied force, the bigger the Auxetic reaction.
- Power Grommets - The enlarged power grommets maximize string movement for increased power.
- Speed Pattern - A special speed string pattern provides with the perfect mix of power under control.
- Graphene Inside - Strategically positioned in most of the HEAD rackets, Graphene strengthens the frame, provides greater stability and optimises energy transfer from racquet to ball. When you buy your next racquet, be sure it has GRAPHENE INSIDE.
- Directional Drilling - Combine increased power and sweet spot, delivering a plush impact feel.
- Speed Beam - The aerodynamic cross-section of the Speed beam maximizes swing speed and power.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in Head Lynx Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 275 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 330 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Composition Graphite, Graphene 360+ Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.