Babolat Pure Aero Team Rafa Tennis Racket
The Babolat Aero Rafa Team gives you spin, power and more manoeuvrability. Why not head to the court knowing you can challenge your toughest opponents to the limit whilst representing Rafa's name and colours. The Aero Rafa is endorsed by Rafa Nadal.
Colour: Yellow / Purple
- Spin - Whether you are a heavy spinner or just an aggressive player, this racket will do more than just deliver. You can exhaust your opponents by finding new angles as it gives you immense amount of spin.
- Sensation - You can now fully control the trajectory of your shots and variety to your game whilst moving close to the net to hit a winner or strike an incredible drop shot.
- Power - The Pure Aero Super Lite has been fine tuned again with the latest generation of Pure Aero to combine power and massive spin for to take advantage of any opportunity to hit winners.
- Cortex Pure Feel Powered by SMAC - Better vibration dampening thanks to new material integrated within the graphite of the racket which delivers pure feel and an incredible sound
- AEROMODULAR 3 - An aerodynamic frame integrating the grommets and bumper increases the head speed and the spin.
- FSI Spin - Thanks to an open string pattern, the player will experience longer ball and string contact time which results in greater feeling and superior control.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in Babolat Synthetic Gut Spiraltek Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 285 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 26 Balance (+/- 5mm) 320 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 50-59 lbs Composition Graphite, Tungsten Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.