Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ Badminton Racket - Kurenai [Frame Only]
A brilliant badminton racket for players looking to gain some explosive energy in their shots, whilst still being able to maintain their control. The "100" number has always been used by Yonex to designate the best of breed within the Yonex product line-up.
Players of a certain age will remember the 100 mp which was used by the majority of good players around the world. This latest racket is destined to end up on the same path, with success already at the All-England badminton championships. Amongst players using it are Viktor AXELSEN (Denmark), CHOU Tien Chen (Taiwan), Akane YAMAGUCHI (Japan). Our own view is that the ZZ is suited for players with a strong playing ability as it is quite stiff, with plenty of available power. The most powerful racket ever made ? We think so, especially with the hyper-slim shaft helping the speed through the air.
- Rotational Generator System - by applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly, with rapid succession
- namd - utilising high quality namd graphite throughout the frame produces more flex with a faster snapback, unleashing dramatic steep power
- Hyper Slim Shafts - designed to slice through the air, generating speedy power
- Energy Boost Cap/Plus - uniquely shaped cap which maximises shaft performance. The front allows the shaft to flex, while the sides arch-shaped curve stabilises the racket face by preventing the shaft from twisting
- Isometric - increases the size of your sweet spot
- New Grommet Pattern - single pass grommet holes for reduced string stress, maximising performance
- Solid Feel Core - reduces vibrations travelling down the shaft for improved comfort
- AEROBOX Frame - a combination of faster swing speeds and a solid feel
- New Built-in-T-Joint - the lightweight T-Joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximising power and control
- Nanometric - Tightly bonded fibres enhance the rackets strength and minimize twisting during impact. Nanometric is a material which applies the NANOALLOY technology of Toray Industries Inc
- Black Micro Core - Used for the first time in Yonex badminton rackets, black micro core is a stiff, high-density vibration-dampening material equipped into the upper part of the VOLTRIC FB frame letting players hit with solid feeling and power
Made in Japan.
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight 3U (85-89g unstrung), 4U (80-84g unstrung) Balance Head-Heavy Flex Extra Stiff Recommended String for Power & Comfort Yonex Aerobite Hybrid - 0.67/0.61mm Recommended String for Control & Durability Yonex BG65Ti - 0.70mm Stringing Tension Range 20-28 lbs Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.