Wilson Ultra 100L v3 Tennis Racket [Frame Only]
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
Lightweight in composition yet dripping with explosiveness, the Ultra 100L v3 redefines easy power for players who prefer flatter, horizontal swings. The lightweight construction of this frame supplies enticing maneuverability for optimal net play and more comfortable swings, while a number of all-new PowerProfile geometries induce power and augment torsional stability through the swing. These geometries include added volume at 3 & 9, extension of cross strings with added grommet movement, and a taper with more cross section mass. Sporting a glistening gloss finish wrapped around a clean tri-colored design, the Ultra 100L v3 takes the heat up a notch with optimal power, appealing manoeuvrability and increased torsional stability.
- Lightweight construction provides extra manoeuvrability alongside comfortable swings
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
- Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- High Performance Carbon Fibre composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
- Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
- Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold colour accents and a smooth gloss finish
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 280 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 24-26-23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 320 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 47-57 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover Recommended String for Power & Comfort Wilson Sensation - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Control & Durability Luxilon Original - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Spin Luxilon Alu Power Rough - 16L (1.25 mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.