Head Radical Team Tennis Racket (2023)
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
For sensational impact feel and enhanced playability, the Radical Team has been upgraded with innovative Auxetic technology. All-court team players can enjoy a modern blend of power, control and spin with this versatile racquet, which is lighter, and has a larger head and more power, than other models in the Radical series. The exclusive technologies include sound grommets which enhance your power through greater string movement while optimizing sound and vibrations. If you love to mix it up, you will adore the Radical Team, which has Graphene in the frame, a variable beam cross-section which balances power, control and spin, and a dynamic 16/19 string pattern. Known as 'The People's Racquet', the Radical series has a bold, new, asymmetrical design.
- Auxetic Constructions - show a unique deformation compared to non-Auxetic constructions. Due to their internal properties, Auxetic constructions widen when a “pull” force is applied and contract when squeezed. The bigger the applied force, the bigger the Auxetic reaction
- Sound Grommets - provide enhanced power via greater string movement and optimize sound and vibrations
- Variable Beam - cross-section perfectly balances the power, control and spin of the racquet
- Graphene Inside - strategically positioned in most of HEAD's racquets, Graphene strengthens the frame, provides greater stability and optimises energy transfer from racquet to ball. When you buy your next racquet, be sure it has GRAPHENE INSIDE
- Control Pattern - a more dense 16/19 string pattern provides the perfect mix of control and power
- Innovative Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel
- Modern blend of power, spin and control
- Highly versatile for all-court tournament players
- Bold, new, asymmetrical design
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 280 Head Size (sq. in) 102 Beam Width (mm) 22-25-23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 320 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range (lbs) 48-57 Composition Graphite, Graphene 360+ Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.