Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite Tennis Racket
The Babolat Pure Aero Super Lite is the lightest model in the range which is perfect for junior players transitioning to their first adult racket. This racket has been crafted to ensure maximum spin which has been collaborated with the top players, such as, Rafa Nadal to engineer a feared weapon that speaks for itself with 22 Grand Slam singles titles and counting. Step up, make your mark and unleash your full potential with this Spin Machine.
Colour: Yellow / Black
- Spin - Whether you are a heavy spinner or just an aggressive player, this racket will do more than just deliver. You can exhaust your opponents by finding new angles as it gives you immense amount of spin.
- Power - The Pure Aero Super Lite has been fine tuned again with the latest generation of Pure Aero to combine power and massive spin for to take advantage of any opportunity to hit winners.
- Cortex Pure Feel Powered by SMAC - Better vibration dampening thanks to new material integrated within the graphite of the racket which delivers pure feel and an incredible sound
- AEROMODULAR 3 - An aerodynamic frame integrating the grommets and bumper increases the head speed and the spin.
- FSI Spin - Thanks to an open string pattern, the player will experience longer ball and string contact time which results in greater feeling and superior control.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in Babolat Synthetic Gut Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 255 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 23-26-23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 330 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range (lbs) 50-59 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.