Babolat Pure Aero Lite Rafa Tennis Racket
Lightweight, manoeuvrable and good for spin, the Pure Aero Rafa Lite is the perfect option for players starting out in tennis, looking for a start up racket that is easy to get to grips with. Combativeness, resistance, mind of steel... you're just like Rafa! It's time to challenge your toughest adversaries with this Pure Aero Lite in his name and colours, dominating the game with your power and lift.
Colour: Yellow / Purple
- Spin - Whether you are a heavy spinner or just an aggressive player, this racket will do more than just deliver. You can exhaust your opponents by finding new angles as it gives you immense amount of spin.
- Power - The Pure Aero Lite has been fine tuned again with the latest generation of Pure Aero to combine power and massive spin for to take advantage of any opportunity to hit winners.
- Cortex Pure Feel Powered by SMAC - Better vibration dampening thanks to new material integrated within the graphite of the racket which delivers pure feel and an incredible sound
- AEROMODULAR 3 - An aerodynamic frame integrating the grommets and bumper increases the head speed and the spin.
- FSI Spin - Thanks to an open string pattern, the player will experience longer ball and string contact time which results in greater feeling and superior control.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in Babolat Synthetic Gut Spiraltek Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 270 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 23-26 Balance (+/- 5mm) 330 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 50-59 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.