Babolat Evo Aero Lite Tennis Racket (2023)
Tennis is a competitive game, but also a sport all about enjoyment. Challenge yourself and get moving. That's why Babolat has designed the Evo Aero Lite racket to have everything you need in order to make quick progress whilst still having a blast on court. This tennis racket has an updated frame offering the perfect balance of power and comfort with every hit. The lightweight Evo Aero Lite is one of the easiest to handle and most playable rackets in the Evo range. The racket's head has also been redesigned, so you can put spin on the ball and feel more secure. Every Evo tennis racket comes with the Syntec Evo grip, which feels soft and cushioned for maximum comfort on every hit.
- Easy Power - Babolat have redesigned the perfect racket with a brand-new concept called Easy Power. Thanks to this new design featuring a 102 sq. inch head, it's never been so easy to send a ball back long with a powerful stroke
- Comfort - Babolat's engineers have refined the SMAC EX technology to make the most of its potential. The viscoelastic material in 4 key places around the aeromodular frame (3"/6"/9"/12") cushions vibrations and quietens the sound of the ball hitting the strings. This makes the playing experience nice and comfortable
- Easy Spin - With its brand-new 16x18 string pattern, the aerodynamic Evo Aero frame makes it easier to put spin on the ball with every stroke and helps you feel more secure. The extra trampoline effect gives you more power but drains less of your energy
- Woofer System - The first and most effective frame-string interaction system that provides a longer ball and string contact time for greater control and comfort
- Spin Alpha - The aeromodular frame was redesigned and upgraded with a brand-new 16x18 string pattern, that makes it easier for you to start generating more ball effect. Enhanced trampoline effect provides you more easy power with a reduced amount of energy
- Evo 4 Feel - Our engineers fine-tuned the SMAC EX technology to make the most of it. Located in 4 key spots of this aeromodular frame (3’/6’/9’/12’), the viscoelastic material dampens vibrations and provides a softer sound, resulting in greater comfort on every stroke
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 260 Head Size (sq. in) 102 Beam Width (mm) 23-26-23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 320 String Pattern 16x18 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range (lbs) 50-55 Composition Graphite
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.