Yonex Astrox 88S Tour Badminton Racket
The Yonex Astrox 88S Tour has been designed for the skillful, front court player looking to gain extra power when attacking from the front of the court.
- Namd - Revolutionary Graphite. A world-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber.In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibers, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle
- AERO+BOX Frame - Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- ISOMETRIC - Enlarged Sweet Spot, developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings.
- Rotational Generator System - Counterbalanced Weight Distribution by applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly, with rapid succession.
- Extra Slim Shaft - Thinnest, Strongest Ever Produced by Yonex. Cutting edge NANOMETRIC carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
- Energy Boost CAP PLUS - Uniquely shaped cap which maximizes shaft performance. The front allows the shaft to flex, while the sides arch-shaped curve stabilizes the racquet face by preventing the shaft from twisting.
- REXIS Shaft - A high-performance shaft precisely designed with an original Yonex moulding technique. Improves shot performance and dominates the game.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight 4U (80-84g unstrung) Balance Head-Heavy Flex Stiff Recommended String for Power & Comfort Yonex Aerobite Hybrid - 0.67/0.61mm Recommended String for Control & Durability Yonex BG65Ti - 0.70mm Stringing Tension Range 20-28 lbs Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.