Yonex VCORE Pro 97 Tennis Racket [Frame Only]
With its impressive control and feel the standard 310g VCORE PRO 97 is an exceptional racket for advanced players. At 310g, this is the most popular racket in the range. The slightly thicker frame is a major change from previous models. The third generation of the VCORE PRO comes with a number of key changes and enhancements which improve the rackets flexibility, feel and power, all while maintaining the impressive control on which the series has been a leading choice in.
Players will instantly notice the thicker beam width of the VCORE PRO which allows for greater power potential and vastly improved frame stability. Other key changes to the frame include the newly designed throat area from which players can now expect an improved level of flex and feel.
The graphite used in the construction has also been drastically improved with two key additions - Flex Force and Flex Fuse - which combine to form the 'FlexCon System' that brings the all new level of control to the series.
Flex Fuse is a shock-absorbing polymer integrated into the graphite to give the VCORE PRO its improved flex and its soft, plush feel. The improved comfort is a welcome addition for players spending extended time on the court as well as those looking to prevent arm injuries. Flex Force graphite allows the VCORE PRO to flex and snap back quicker allowing for more spin faster ball acceleration off the string bed.
Colour: Black / Teal
- FlexCon System - For racket flex and feel. A tapered and elongated box-frame shaft is composed of Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite for precise control of the ball.
- Flex Fuse - For a softer feeling. A shock-absorbing polymer is integrated within the graphite’s resin for increased racquet flex and a softer, more plush feeling.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force - For increased ball-pocketing. Flex Force graphite allows the racquet to quickly flex and snap back for greater spin and faster ball acceleration off the string bed.
- Thicker Frame Design - Increased power potential. Widening the outer beam of the racquet creates added frame stability and repulsion.
- Lock Booster Grommet System - Ball-crushing spin. An improved grommet design that promotes string contact for efficient energy transfer and power.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) - For added touch and precision. A stretchy mesh material is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations.
Release Date September 2021 Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 310 Head Size (sq. in) 97 Beam Width (mm) 21 Balance (+/- 5mm) 310 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 45-60 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.