Wilson Blade Feel Team 103 Tennis Racket
This lightweight racket is suitable for beginner recreational players and enables good power, control and feel.
Inspired by the design and performance of the Blade performance series, the Blade Feel Team 103 emphasizes feel and control for transitioning juniors or aspiring recreational players. Featuring a midsize head and middling weight, this racket effectively delivers improved feel and precision without sacrificing power and stability. An AirLite bumper guard protects the racket frame to help extend the life of the racket.
- Fused graphite/aluminium construction blends stiff and flexible properties for excellent playability
- Arc 2 Technology provides greater stability with added control
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Midsized head provides enhanced feel and control
- AirLite bumper guard supplies lightweight protection
- Perforated grip aids moisture absorption
- Sharp design and feel-driven performance inspired by Blade performance series
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 275 Head Size (sq. in) 103 Beam Width (mm) 23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 330 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 45-55 lbs Composition Plated Fiberglass and Aluminium Composite Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.