Yonex Mens SHT-ECLIPSION Clay (and Omni) Court Tennis Shoes - Dark Blue
Also in the range
Superb stability and fantastic grip makes the Yonex Mens Power Cushion Eclipsion Tennis Shoe perfect for match play on clay court surfaces.
Colour: Dark Blue
Yonex Men's Power Cushion Eclipsion Clay Court Tennis Shoes are designed to absorb shock and keep your feet comfortable and stable while you move around the court. Thanks to Yonex's updated Power Cushion technology, these shoes absorb 30% more shock than the original Power Cushion shoes, and provide 5% more repulsion. This results in a shoe that gives you more speed and more agile footwork while you're playing, giving you a perfect blend of speed and comfort. In addition to this, these shoes feature Yonex's innovative Toe Assist Shape technology, designed to give you extra support at high-pressure points on your foot, particularly for your big toe, midsole and heel.
- 3-Layer POWER CUSHION - The hard top and bottom layers absorb 30% more shock than the original POWER CUSHION and provide 5% more repulsion for enhanced transfer of energy. The soft middle layer quickly returns to its original shape after receiving a shock load. The result is faster and lighter footwork on the court.
- TOE ASSIST SHAPE - High performance footwork places stress on the big toe. "Toe Assist Shape" provides special support at the big toe, as well as the midsole and heel, to prevent slipping during rapid changes of direction.
- DURABLE SKIN - Flexible "Durable Skin" both inside and outside of the shoe prevents lateral movement of the foot and improves fit for quicker footwork.
- TOUGHBRID LIGHT - ToughBrid Light retains the exact performance as ToughBrid yet is 11% lighter (Tested by Yonex), generating a significant reduction in leg and knee stress.
- ROUND SOLE - The Yonex Round Sole is designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork. The Round Sole ensures smooth movements and the transfer of maximum energy.
- SYNCRO-FIT INSOLE - Yonex's new Synchro-Fit Insole construction allows a closer fit between shoe and foot, keeping power loss to an absolute minimum to achieve smoother movement and quicker footwork. Compared to conventional footwear, the mid to heel area on the insole is lifted to provide a closer-fit between shoe and foot. By holding the heel more firmly against the insole, the gap between shoe and foot is reduced, improving comfort and ensuring the foot does not slip forwards inside the shoe.
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.