Yonex AS 50 Feather Badminton Shuttles (2 Speeds)
The AS50 are the best shuttles that money can buy, so if you are a badminton lover, why choose anything else, especially at the price that we do them!
The Yonex AS 50 Badminton Shuttles: 1Doz is made from genuine goose feathers and champagne cork for excellent flight trajectory. Careful attention to the selection of materials and manufacturing to ensure a outstanding durability under the shock of impact from rackets. The high level of durability means that you revives the excellent performance of goose feather shuttles and have to replace them less often.
- Goose feather and champagne cork.
- Yonex Feather Shuttlecocks are meticulously engineered for distance stability under widely varying environmental conditions of play.
- Careful attention to the selection of materials and manufacturing ensures outstanding durability under the tremendous shock shuttlecocks receive at impact with today's high - power, high - speed rackets.
- Their outstanding durability means that a Yonex feather shuttlecock needs less - frequent replacement than a conventional feather shuttlecock.
- Yonex feather shuttles are tested against other brands to make sure that they demonstrate consistent recovery, flight trajectory and speed performance.
- Testing at their research and development facility shows that 8% of Yonex feather shuttlecocks fired down court hit a 25cm target area, whilst the other brands tested needed a 75cm target area to demonstrate the equivalent performance.
- These shuttles will be Medium speed (speed 3) which work best for the majority of our customers... If you want different speeds, please phone to order.
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.