Yonex AS 20 Feather Badminton Shuttles - 1 Dozen
Also in the range
Yonex AS 50 Feather Badminton Shuttles (3 Speeds)£25.99XYonex AS 50 Feather Badminton Shuttles (3 Speeds)£25.99£0.00
Yonex AS 40 Feather Badminton Shuttles (3 Speeds)£24.49XYonex AS 40 Feather Badminton Shuttles (3 Speeds)£24.49£0.00
Yonex AS 30 Feather Badminton Shuttles (3 Speeds)£19.99XYonex AS 30 Feather Badminton Shuttles (3 Speeds)£19.99£0.00
Yonex AS 10 Feather Badminton Shuttles - 1 Dozen£16.99XYonex AS 10 Feather Badminton Shuttles - 1 Dozen£16.99
The AS10 and AS20 are incredibly good value shuttles, so perfect for personal use or for value conscious badminton clubs.
The Yonex AS 20 Badminton Shuttles: 1Doz is made from genuine goose feather and has a champagne cork for excellent flight trajectory that can only be found with high quality feather shuttles. The shuttle also has been carefully crafted for excellent durability and strength this ensure that the shuttle lasts long and delivers more value for your money. The shuttle has excellent shock absorption to withstand the shock received from the impact of high - speed rackets.
- Goose feather and champagne cork.
- Yonex Feather Shuttlecocks are meticulously engineered for distance stability under widely varying environmental conditions of play.
- Careful attention to the selection of materials and manufacturing ensures outstanding durability under the tremendous shock shuttlecocks receive at impact with today's high - power, high - speed rackets.
- Their outstanding durability means that a Yonex feather shuttlecock needs less - frequent replacement than a conventional feather shuttlecock.
- Yonex feather shuttles are tested against other brands to make sure that they demonstrate consistent recovery, flight trajectory and speed performance.
- Testing at their research and development facility shows that 8% of Yonex feather shuttlecocks fired down court hit a 25cm target area, whilst the other brands tested needed a 75cm target area to demonstrate the equivalent performance.
- These shuttles will be Medium speed (speed 3) which work best for the majority of our customers...If you want different speeds, please phone to order.
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.