Yonex Voltric GlanZ Badminton Racket [Frame Only]
Effortless Power and Stunning All-Round Performance, the latest edition to the Yonex Glan-Z family is the new Voltric Glan-Z. Rather than being a copy of the original Nanoray Glan-Z, this racket is part of Yonex's world-leading Voltric series and therefore has a head-heavy balance. Together with the flexible shaft, the Voltric GlanZ is the most user-friendly badminton racket ever created, as the flexible shaft ensures that beginners and active senior players can swing powerfully at the shuttle, giving them a solid impact and heavier smashes.
Infused with the original Nanoray GlanZ technologies such as REXIL FIBER material, Torque Power Theory and Vertical A Concept and combined with the famous Voltric Tri-Voltage System, the Voltric GlanZ helps players to achieve long-distance clears effortlessly while also offering a solid feeling on impact and exceptional power + fast handling for attacking shots.
- Nanometric - This improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling the racket to be constructed to another level. With reduced amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60% thinner than a conventional racket whilst retaining stiffness.
- TRI-Voltage System - This new system has combined the contrasting characteristics of exceptional power and great handling which achieves heavy smashes and speedy racket handling. The Voltric power allows the head to bend in a very controlled way and hold shuttles on the string bed for longer. The thin frame sides allow the racket to have more flex and transfer more energy to the shuttle. The weight is more balanced on the top of the frame and at the joint area, allows for good handling while also maintaining power. Players can now make a full swing even during short range rallies as Voltric responds instantly to subtle movements.
- Aero+Box Frame - Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Isometric - This technology continues to help the world's greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the isometric design increases the sweet spot by 7%. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square shaped isometric racket generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. You will notice greater control without having to sacrifice power.
- New Grommet Pattern - The single pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high performance stringing pattern.
- Solid Feel Core - Cutting vibration technology that cuts off harmful vibration at impact.
- Vertical-A Concept - The unique grommet pattern allows strings to run vertically through to the string bed, adding more flex and creating a wider, enlarged sweet spot.
- Extra Slim Shaft - Cutting edge Nanometric carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
- Control Support CAP - The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary rackets for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest manoeuvrability.
- Rexil Fibre - An ordinary high quality material, developed by Yonex to exceed the repulsion and shock absorption performances of normal materials.
- New Built-in T-Joint - The lightweight T-joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control.
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight 4U (80-84g unstrung) Balance Head-Heavy Flex Medium Recommended String for Power & Comfort Yonex Aerobite Hybrid - 0.67/0.61mm Recommended String for Control & Durability Yonex BG65Ti - 0.70mm Stringing Tension Range 17-22 lbs Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.