Wilson Ultra Power 100 Tennis Racket
An all-round racket delivering the power, feel and control of the ultra series.
Inspired by Wilson's Ultra performance series, the Ultra Power 100 serves up plenty of power while mixing in elements of improved feel and control. Thanks to a Basalt Carbon Fibre composition, the frame effectively reduces racket vibrations for cleaner feel upon contact with the ball. Double Holes, a grommet technology engineered for larger sweet spots, contributes to the signature power expected of the Ultra collection. Perfect for intermediate players in search of easy depth without sacrificing feel or control, the Ultra Power 100 pairs game improvement features with a sharp design.
- Graphite composition provides excellent mix of control, feel and power with strong construction
- BLX - Basalt Carbon Fibre Composite reduces racket vibrations for better feel
- Midsized head provides enhanced feel and control
- Iso-Zorb grommets for shock absorption
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Perforated Grip aids moisture absorption
- Sharp design and powerful performance inspired by Ultra performance series
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in Wilson Ultra Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 284 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Balance (+/- 5mm) 325 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 53-63 lbs Composition Graphite + Basalt Carbon Fibre Composite Includes Racket Cover? No Recommended String for Power & Comfort Wilson NXT - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Control & Durability Luxilon Original - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Spin Luxilon Alu Power Rough - 16L (1.25 mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.