Wilson Triad XP 5 Tennis Racket [Frame Only]
A lightweight, arm friendly racket from the comfortable and powerful range of Wilson rackets - Triad XP5.
Loaded with innovations that foster power and comfort, the Triad XP 5 helps players stay on top of their game. Featuring Isozorb cushioning technology optimized for feel, XP geometry built for power, and a tonal silver design for sophisticated taste, this racket is the complete package.
- Triad features 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with firmer Isozorb pads, providing ideal power and feel
- XP's Power Profile Frame Geometry produces ultimate power at a lighter weight
- Design includes both velvet and super gloss paints together to deliver elegant, tonal look
- High Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- Amplifeel 360 features Basalt handle for enhanced feel with improved racket power
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 275 Head Size (sq. in) 103 Beam Width (mm) 24.5-29-25 Balance (+/- 5mm) 335 String Pattern 16x18 Length (inches) 27.25 Stringing Tension Range 48-58 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover Recommended String for Power & Comfort Wilson Sensation Plus - 16 (1.34 mm) Recommended String for Control & Durability Luxilon Alu Power - 16L (1.25 mm) Recommended String for Spin Wilson Champions Choice Hybrid - 16/16L (1.30 mm/1.25 mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.