Wilson Triad XP 5 Tennis Racket [Frame Only]
OFFERSave 10% on selected Tennis Sensors when you buy any adult tennis racket!
A lightweight racket from the comfortable and powerful range of Wilson rackets - Triad XP.
Loaded with innovations that foster power and comfort, the Triad XP 5 helps players stay on top of their game. Featuring Isozorb cushioning technology optimized for feel, XP geometry built for power, and a tonal silver design for sophisticated taste, this racket is the complete package.
- Triad features 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with firmer Isozorb pads, providing ideal power and feel
- XP's Power Profile Frame Geometry produces ultimate power at a lighter weight
- Design includes both velvet and super gloss paints together to deliver elegant, tonal look
- High Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- Amplifeel 360 features Basalt handle for enhanced feel with improved racket power
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 275 Head Size in Sq. in 103 Beam Width 24.5/29/25 mm Balance (+/- 5mm) 335 mm (Head Heavy) String Pattern 16x18 Length 27.25 Stringing Tension Range 48-58 lbs Composition Graphite Tennisnuts Power Rating 7 Includes Racket Cover? No Recommended String for Power & Comfort Wilson Sensation - 16 (1.30mm) Recommended String for Control & Durability Luxilon Big Banger Original - 16 (1.30mm) Recommended String for Spin Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power Rough - 16L (1.25mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.