Head Extreme Team Tennis Racket (2022)
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
The Extreme Team is the most suitable model in the range for good club players looking to generate power and spin easily given the 275g weight, which is easily handles by the majority of both male and female players.
Generate extreme spin, and create chaos for your opponents, with the HEAD Extreme Team. Endorsed by Matteo Berrettini, this racket has been upgraded with innovative Auxetic Technology for outstanding, crisp impact feel, and is ideal for tournament players looking to dictate with optimal spin and power. Along with a shaft that helps to create extra spin, the Extreme Tour has unique spin grommets which allow more string movements and a powerful trampoline effect on impact with the ball. Extreme performance has never looked so good with a fresh and daring design.
- Unique Spin Grommets - This allows for greater main string movement in all directions for maximising power and spin.
- Spin Shaft - The spin shaft provides optimised lateral stability, creating higher spin potential.
- Spin Pattern - 16/19 pattern maximises string snap-back for greater spin generation.
- Graphene Inside - Positioned in most of the HEAD rackets, graphene strengthens the frame, provides greater stability and optimises energy transfer from the racket to ball.
- New Auxetic Technology - The Auxetic Construction shows a different and unique deformation compared to non-auxetic constructions. The internal properties of the Auxetic constructions widen when a pull force is applied and contract when squeezed. The bigger the force applied, the bigger the Auxetic reaction.
- Sound Grommets - This technology provides enhanced power via greater string movement and optimise sound and vibrations.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in HEAD Lynx Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 275 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 23-26-21 Balance (+/- 5mm) 330 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range (lbs) 48-57 Composition Graphite, Graphene 360+ Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.