Yonex Nanoflare 700 Badminton Racket - Cyan [Frame Only]
Access rapid-fire speed on every shot with the head-light Yonex Nanoflare 700 which has been specifically built for power. With brand new technologies from Yonex, the Nanoflare 700 is a performance racket that plays like no other. It is named after Sonic Flare System - a combination of the revolutionary new graphite material TORAYCAR M40X and Super HMG. This lays a solid foundation for a powerful and stable racket, which gets even better in conjunction with the new aero frame. The Nanoflare 700 is therefore a suitable option for players would like to generate immense power on smashes, without switching to a head-heavy balance.
Our View: The medium flex and the speed through the air, despite a relatively thick frame, seemed to the give the racket an extra zip through the air. We were able to get the same smashing power from this racket as head heavy rackets, without sacrificing any speed for fast doubles play. We tried it with the Yonex Aerobite strings strung at 25lbs and the whole combination made a terrific sound on court, perfect for feel and touch. The medium flex makes the racket suitable for all levels, especially Intermediates and Beginners.
- Isometric - This technology continues to help the world's greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the isometric design increases the sweet spot by 7%. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square shaped isometric racket generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. You will notice greater control without having to sacrifice power.
- New Grommet Pattern - The single pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high performance stringing pattern.
- Control Support CAP - The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary rackets for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest manoeuvrability.
- New Built-in T-Joint - The lightweight T-joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control.
- Super HMG - Super High Modulus Graphite
- Super Slim Shaft - The slimmest racket ever produced by YONEX vastly reduces air resistance whilst providing maximum feel.
- Sonic Flare System - This revolutionary new graphite material TORAYCAR M40X and SUPER HMG, provides unrivalled power and stability for maximum shuttle acceleration.
- Solid Feel Core - The built in solid feel core cuts harmful vibration at impact and is carried in all rackets that are manufactured in Japan.
- M40X - A next-generation highly strong, yet elastic carbon fibre developed by Toray Industries.
- Aero Frame - Smother contours throughout the racket head for less wind resistance and extra racket speed.
Made in Japan.
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight 5U (75-79g unstrung) Balance Head-Light Flex Medium Recommended String for Power & Comfort Yonex Aerobite Hybrid - 0.67/0.61mm Recommended String for Control & Durability Yonex BG65Ti - 0.70mm Stringing Tension Range 20-28 lbs Includes Racket Cover? Yes
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.