Yonex Astrox 88S Game Badminton Racket [Strung]
The Yonex Astrox 88S Game Badminton Racket has been designed to replicate the capabilities of the Pro racket but has been tailored to the suit the average badminton club player. With a combination of control and power, which suits doubles players looking to dictate play with skill and precision but still aiming for the head heavy feel from the rear of the court.
Colour: Emerald Green
- Isometric - equalises the length of the main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-centre shots
- Nanomesh NEO - the first generation of graphite. Gives a stronger and more flexible frame. As the shaft flexes more, building up energy, this helps the frame to return to its original state
- Rotational Generator System - by applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control
- Aero + Box Frame - Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing
- Energy Boost Cap - The new shape allows the shaft to flex which ensures the maximum effect of Namd. This stabilizes the racket face by preventing the shaft twisting, increasing control.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight 4U (80-84g unstrung) Balance Head-Heavy Flex Medium Recommended String for Power & Comfort Yonex Aerobite Hybrid - 0.67/0.61mm Recommended String for Control & Durability Yonex BG65Ti - 0.70mm Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.