K-Swiss Mens Hypercourt Express 2 Tennis Shoes - White/Black/Red
The Hypercourt Express 2 HB is light, comfortable, breathable and has a generous fit, making it the ideal choice for a variety of playing styles and levels. The colour combinations are carefully selected and are reflected throughout the collection. The shoe is provided with an outdoor sole which is suitable for all surfaces including hardcourt. The sole has less deep grooves and a turntable for movement on the court.
Colour: Barely Blue / Black / Red
- Durawrap Flex - A durable yet light material that provides protection and flex so there is no break in period.
- Stay-Tied Laces - This acts a catch to keep the laced ties.
- Seam Free - A state of the art heat welded seamless upper construction that bonds layers of synthetic suede and TPU onto tech mesh without stitching.
- AÖSTA 7.0 - Rubber compound with high density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe.
- 180° PSC Planter - A thermal plastic plantar support chassis that enhances mid foot stability.
- Heel Grip Lining - made of interlocking fibres that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage.
- Dragguard 7.0 - Located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel which offers elevated outsole durability.
- Ortholite - Moisture management with anti-microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- Surgelite - Lightweight, flexible and durable cushioning technology for maximum comfort.
Exclusive to tennisnuts in the UK!
Approximate weight in grams (UK size 9.5) 376
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.