Garlando Master Champion Indoor Football Table
Delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days from dispatch. Orders will be dispatched on a first come, first serve basis.
This high quality table is designed for professional training and competitions.
The ITSF table authorised for competitions International, Master Series and Pro Tour.
This freeplay version of the World Champion sums up the same excellent features as the coin operated model in a home product and is the official ITSF model for the international competitions of the category International,Master Series and Pro Tour.
Used by the professional players in tournaments worldwide, it boasts competition score counters and leg levellers, rubbers on the bars and adistancer to keep the goalkeeper within the goal range, among the many others.
A freeplay model and, at the same time, a real competition table, Master Champion is a deeply innovating product compared to the traditional home table and it is the ideal tool to train before the international tournaments.
- Length: 150 cm
- Width: 77 cm
- Width with solid rods: 125 cm
- Height: 89*/91**cm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Rods: Non Telescopic
- Players: Red and blue
- Cabinet constructed from high quality 30mm (1+1/4’) thick multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate and aluminium border.
- Colour: black with ITSF logo and official Competition plate with series number.
- 9 x 9cm (4’ x 4’) square steel legs coated with antiscratch silver powder-varnish.
- Competition levellers for a perfectly flat playing field.
- Going-through high resistance, machine-true hollow steel bars (diameter 16mm) with increased thickness (3mm instead of 2.2mm, allowing 50 % more torsion resistance). Bars are treated with anti-rust chromium plating.
- New rubber bumpers instead of springs (21 mm length) for a better shock absorption.
- Steel roller bearings to greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- Professional plastic handles with wooden inserts to reduce perspiration and improve grip.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: red and blue.
- Available with fully rotating goalkeeper.
- Playing field of non-reflective sanded glass. Glass is 5mm thick and always tempered.The silk-screen printed white lines on a green background reproduce the football ground.
- New playfield corners without steps for a correct ball running.
- Goals in HDP (high density polymer) reinforced with fibreglass and innovating profile moulded to prevent irregular ball trajectories.
- Balancing inside goal to absorbe the ball bumps and preventing bouncing off.
- Balls served through a filler on each table side.
- Easy and quick ball recovery through a ball pocket on each cabinet side.
- Competition abacus score counters enabling to mark game sets and goals.
- 3 Speed Control balls supplied.
- Your table has been manufactured for indoor playing: do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow and high humidity may damage its materials. Prolonged exposure to the sun is to be avoided too, due to its bleaching effects on the colours.
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and other dirt residuals.
- You can use any household detergent which does not contain wax or abrasives, having care to completely take it off.
- Ammonia-based cleaners, scoring compounds, or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, etc. should absolutely be avoided, as these will damage the colours, especially those of the cabinet.
- Do not flood the table.
- If the table has a glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave.
- For a better protection from dust, especially if the table is not used for a longtime, the use of the protection cover is advised.
This item reqires special delivery. Please refer to our Court Equipment and Games Tables Delivery Terms for more details.