Garlando Master Pro Weatherproof Outdoor Football Table
Delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days from dispatch. Orders will be dispatched on a first come, first serve basis.
This football table is a great choice for families who enjoy outdoor activities in summer. It is convenient to store due to its folding legs and its leg panels offer great stability during use.
An outdoor foldable table
An outdoor professional table with folding legs for easy storage where the space is limited.
The legs panels allow the table a great stability during use.
When equipped with telescopic safety bars (on request) the table ensures the highest protection for children’s eyes and face.
Master Pro complies with the harmonized European rules EN on safety.
- Length: 144 cm
- Width: 76 cm
- Width with solid rods: 120 cm
- Width with telescopic bars: 110 cm
- Height: 88 cm
- Weight: 75 kg
- Rods: Telescopic
- Players: Grey and blue
- Cabinet manufactured in 20 mm thick water-proof plywood covered with plastic laminate using a special water-proof glue for perfect sealing. Colour: blue with silver edges and logo.
- Metal legs coated with water-resistant powder varnish. The legs fold below the cabinet.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with a three-layer anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
- Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet - at the handle opposite side - to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
- Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- In telescopic bars a smaller diameter bar glides inside the player bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes to the childrens' eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
- The anti-rust stainless steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- Bars are fixed to the cabinet by means of nylon ball bearings.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Teams are in colours matching the cabinet: grey and blue.
- Playing field in grass green plastic laminate glued using special water-proof glues. The white lines reproducing the football ground are silk-screen printed using a special ink: they do not fade under the sun nor are damaged by dampness.
- Balls served through a filler on each table side.
- Quick and easy ball recovery through an exit behind each goal.
- Colour coordinated abacus scorers.
- 10 white “Standard” balls supplied with the table.
- Always cover your table when you are not using it to protect it from rain and from the UV rays which are harmful to the table and will reduce its life.
- Please note that although this is a weatherproof table and constructed using materials designed for the outdoors, the cover gives the table significant additional protection and its use is required in order for the warranty to be valid.
- A cover specifically designed by Garlando and made from showerproof material is supplied as a standard or optional equipment.
- As an alternative, you can use a tarp or any showerproof cover making sure that it is well fixed so that the wind cannot lift it to allow the rain getting through.
- To keep roller bearings in good conditions making sure that bars glide adequately we suggest to frequently spray bars using a silicone spray such as the WD40. You can also consider our spray Slidy - available among our Accessories - which has a protective and lubrication double action.
- Please be careful not to use any vegetal or any other type of grease or you run the risk of attracting dirt and clogging the roller bearings. Keep them clean.
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and other dirt residual.
- For a deeper cleaning you can use any household detergent which does not contain wax or abrasives, having care to completely take it off.
- Do not use any solvent or detergents containing ammonia, acetone, petrol etc, that could damage the colours, particularly those of the cabinet.
- Do not flood the table.
- If your table is kept in a sea area, to protect the bars from the salinity corroding action, we suggest to clean the bars using a damp cloth and then frequently spray them with Slidy. Do not spray the bars before cleaning them.
- The table should not stand in snow for protracted periods. If you can, store it under a portico or a veranda or bring it inside to enjoy it all the winter long.
This item reqires special delivery. Please refer to our Court Equipment and Games Tables Delivery Terms for more details.