With the Salming Vipe SL indoor court shoes you will be able to enhance your speed while keeping the support and stability you need on court.
Colour: White / Black
Fast paced and agile, a low profile and excellent stability characteristics, Viper enables an impeccable close-to-the-ground court feel. The latest generation (5th) of Salming Viper comes with a complete new upper, the ViperSKIN, a synthetic lightweight sandwich construction that provides excellent support and stability. The most prominent of Salming technologies that has been the backbone of previous Viper generations are still present - The RollBar, The LMS and LMS Plus 11° etc. In addition, Viper5 has the new RunLite2 midsole foam which offer a lighter and more energy return.
- Upper: ViperSKIN
- Drop: 6 mm
- Stack: 20 mm center of heel, 14 mm ball of foot
- Midsole: RunLite2
- Outsole: XR110
- Lining: Mesh
- Rollbar - An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off. Reaching for that stop ball in squash or covering a shot in floorball is made easier with the RollBar™ technology.
- T.G.S. 62/75 - Torsion Guide System. The distance from heel to the ball of the foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called ”ballet” line, a 75° angle. In front of the 75° line, we have equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot’s natural movements. TGS 62/75 takes all of the gait cycle criteria into consideration. At the same time, it softens the strains caused by friction during lateral movements. The shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot’s natural lateral and forward movements.
- Ergo Heelcup - To stabilize and fixate the heel, which is key to providing a great fit and comfort, we have developed a new anatomical Ergo Heel Cup that is slightly longer than the average heel cup.
- LMS - Lateral Movement Stabilizer - an especially designed light weight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements.
- XR110 - In order to help you control all of this cornering performance, the XR110 outer sole has an extra sticky developed compound!
- LMS + - Fast lateral stops expose the foot to the risk to roll over outwards, causing injuries. LMS+ (Lateral Movement Stabilizer Plus) is a unique design with a positive angle of 11° that prevents the foot from rolling over outwards.
- ViperSKIN™ - A new 3 layer upper construction that has a soft mesh at bottom, towards the foot, microfiber reinforced areas and sealed off with a thin TPU film. Combined these areas creates a smooth and rigid construction that keep the foot in place and a snug fit.
- RunLite2™ - The midsole features the new RUNlite2™ foam midsole material which offers lower weight and better energy return from the very first step.
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.
Salming Mens Viper SL Indoor Court Shoes - White/Navy Product code: 1230072-0732 This item has now been discontinued