Garlando G5000 Indoor Football Table
Manufactured with the highest quality, this football table provides excellent durability. Its colour combination will add to your interior design and its telescopic legs make it extra safe to use.
The top range, full optional, free play football table
This is the top-of-the-line Garlando free play football table, a superior model boasting an elegance at the same time classical and sophisticated, constructed in the highest quality materials, like the lacquered beech-wood legs.
The distinguished cabinet outline, graceful renovated slanting feet and soft new colours make the table the right one for those who have a taste for style and refined objects.
G-5000 stands out from the other free play models thanks to details such as the wood-inlaid plastic handles for a more comfortable grip, the leg levellers for a perfectly flat playing field wherever one wants to play and the non-reflective sanded-glass playfield.
The brown and ivory men and score counters contribute not a little to the elegance of the whole.
As on all free play tables, it is possible to install the telescopic safety bars to ensure children’s face and eyes a greater protection.
G-5000 complies with the harmonized European rules EN on safety.
- Length: 150 cm
- Width: 76 cm
- Width with solid rods: 120 cm
- Width with telescopic bars: 110 cm
- Height: 89*/92**cm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Rods: Telescopic
- Players: Ivory and brown
- Cabinet constructed from high quality multi-layer plywood (3cm thick = 1+1/4in) coated with plastic laminate to obtain an extremely tough structure. Colour: pear-
- Slanting legs constructed from finely lacquered beech-wood, with great thickness (4cm = 1+1/2in) for table optimum stability on the ground.
- Each leg has an adjustable leveller for a perfectly flat playing field. Levellers can be set manually, with no need for disassembling the legs.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
- Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet - at the handle opposite side - to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
- Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- In telescopic bars a smaller diameter bar glides inside the player bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes to the childrens' eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
- Bars are fixed to the cabinet by means of nylon ball bearings.
- The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: ivory and brown.
- The table is available either with fully rotating (360 degrees) or non-rotating goalkeeper (180 degrees).
- Professional plastic handles with wooden inserts to reduce perspiration and improve grip.
- Playing field in choice of transparent glossy glass, non-reflective sanded glass or plastic laminate. Glass is 5mm thick and always tempered. The silk-screen printed white lines on a green background reproduce the football ground.
- Balls served through a filler on each table side.
- Inside goals coated with felt to reduce noise and prevent ball chipping and bouncing off.
- A ball pocket on each cabinet side allows easy and quick ball retrieval.
- Colour coordinated abacus scorers.
- 10 white Standard balls supplied with the table.
- Your table has been manufactured for indoor playing: do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow and high humidity may damage its materials. Prolonged exposure to the sun is to be avoided too, due to its bleaching effects on the colours.
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and other dirt residuals.
- You can use any household detergent which does not contain wax or abrasives, having care to completely take it off.
- Ammonia-based cleaners, scoring compounds, or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, etc. should absolutely be avoided, as these will damage the colours, especially those of the cabinet.
- Do not flood the table.
- If the table has a glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave.
- For a better protection from dust, especially if the table is not used for a long-time, the use of the protection cover is advised.
This item reqires special delivery. Please refer to our Court Equipment and Games Tables Delivery Terms for more details.