Garlando G2000 Indoor Football Table
Delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days from dispatch. Orders will be dispatched on a first come, first serve basis.
This table football table is great for people wanting to match it with their interior design as it has an elegant look to it with its grey oak colour. It is, however also suited for schools and clubs as its telescopic rods ensures excellent safety for children.
The elegance of the grey oak
The new colour chosen for the G-2000, the grey oak which adds up to the cobalt blue and the cherry wood, is the latest trend among the interior designers.
This sturdy and stable model is the ideal both for a family use and for collectivities (communities, schools, clubs). The version equipped with telescopic rods ensures the best safety for children.
Selected by worldwide known brands it has been customized with their corporate colours and logo in hundreds of versions.
G-2000 complies with the harmonized European rules EN on safety.
- Length: 143 cm
- Width: 76 cm
- Width with solid rods: 120 cm
- Width with telescopic bars: 110 cm
- Height: 88cm
- Weight: 74,5 kg
- Rods: Telescopic
- Players: Red / Blue
- Sturdy cabinet constructed from medium density fibreboard 2,5cm (1in) thick with melamine coating. Colour: grey oak
- Elegant slanting legs - with a cross-piece - in mdf coated with melamine with 4cm (2+1/2in) thickness for great stability on the ground.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
- Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet - at the handle opposite side - to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
- Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- With the telescopic bars a smaller diameter bar glides inside the player bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes to the childrens' eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
- Bars are fixed to the cabinet by means of nylon ball bearings.
- The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: red and blue.
- Playing field in choice of transparent glossy glass, non-reflective sanded glass or plastic laminate. Glass is 5mm thick and always tempered. The silk-screen printed white lines on a green background reproduce the football ground.
- The table is available either with fully rotating (360 degrees) or non-rotating goalkeeper (180 degrees).
- Balls served through a filler on each table side.
- Quick and easy ball recovery through an exit behind each goal.
- Colour coordinated abacus scorers.
- 10 white Standard balls supplied with the table.
- Your table has been manufactured for indoor playing: do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow and high humidity may damage its materials. Prolonged exposure to the sun is to be avoided too, due to its bleaching effects on the colours.
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and other dirt residuals.
- You can use any household detergent which does not contain wax or abrasives, having care to completely take it off.
- Ammonia-based cleaners, scoring compounds, or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, etc. should absolutely be avoided, as these will damage the colours, especially those of the cabinet.
- Do not flood the table.
- If the table has a glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave.
- For a better protection from dust, especially if the table is not used for a longtime, the use of the protection cover is advised.
This item reqires special delivery. Please refer to our Court Equipment and Games Tables Delivery Terms for more details.