K-Swiss Womens Defier RS Tennis Shoes - White
The Defier RS is developed for the highest demands of an intensive tournament player, who prefers stability and durability. The almost all-white shoe is finished with some accents which gives the shoe a timeless and sporty look. The Defier's sole has less deep grooves and a turntable for fast movement on the court, in addition, it has a outdoor sole which makes it suitable for all surfaces including hardcourt.
Colour: White / High Rise Grey
- 180° PSC Planter - A thermal plastic plantar support chassis that enhances mid foot stability.
- Dragguard 7.0 - Located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel which offers elevated outsole durability.
- Heel Grip Lining - made of interlocking fibres that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage.
- Stay-Tied Laces - This acts a catch to keep the laced ties.
- Ortholite - Moisture management with anti-microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- AÖSTA 7.0 - Rubber compound with high density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe.
- Shock Spring - Soft inner foam providing high energy return and shock absorption.
Approximate weight in grams (UK size 6) 379
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.