Asics Womens GT-1000 10 Running Shoes - Soft Sky/Blazing Coral
The 10th anniversary of the GT-1000™ running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. Designed for the runner with an active lifestyle, they're seeking a lightweight everyday trainer with excellent cushioning. The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable mid foot hold.
Colour: Soft Sky / Blazing Coral
With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to colour the sock liner.
Featuring a layer of GEL® technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM® midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at foot strike. Lastly, the DUOMAX® support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (over pronation) while improving stability.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Rear foot GEL technology cushioning system
- AHAR Plus Outsole
- Sustainable sock liner dye
- FLYTEFOAM Technology
- DUOMax Support System
- OrthoLite insole provides a soft step-in comfort
Designed for Overpronation
- Foot Type - Low arches or flat feet
- Push Off - Big toe and second toe do majority of the work
- How your foot contacts the ground - The foot lands on the outside of the heel, then rolls inwards (pronates) excessively, trasferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.