Centring Professional Electronic Stringing Machine
Great value electronic stringing machine, equivalent to the machines from major brands which can cost up to £5000. A true constant pull tension system allows for accurate application of tension across the racket, which provides a balanced level of tension for greater performance. Also featured on this stringing machine is a keypad and LED digital display which is microprocessor controlled. This means you gain a truly precise racket stringing to give you a edge on the court!
- Intelligent computer automatic pound correction, precise to ±0.1.
- Stable constant pull function.
- Power-on self-checking system.
- Store memory function, can set 4 groups of weight.
- Pulse width modulate, variable speed can be available, protecting the string from hurting when the string is in tension.
- 4 groups of prestretch, suitable for different string.
- Sensor automatic string control, improving stringing speed and avoid breakdown.
- Store memory for stringing times.
- Three gears for speed.
- Knot and pound increasing set, automatically reset after finishing.
- "Menu" includes English and Chinese interface, function parameter.
- Three gears for volume.
- The voltage is 100-240V, suitable for any countries.
- LB and KG transfer function.
- Pound adjust function.
- Automatic return back function over time.
- Stringing head has the string protection system. And can adjust according to the stringing route.
Racket Clamped System
- Independent racket clamped system with round working plate, fast and uniform stress, Double use for tennis and badminton rackets
- K-clamp with badminton and tennis dual use,using special materials to contact with racket, no hurting and convenient to string.
- Use high pounds protector make the racket more stable
- Patent anti-sliding clamp base system, not accidental loosening after locking, durable, no fault.
- This system totally overcomes racket deformation problem due to clamp base slipping.
- This clamp base system has been sold for more than 10 years, without any repair, designated use by many countries buyers.
- Voltage: AC 100V-240V
- Weight: 32.60kg
- Dimensions: 94 x 49 x 110 cm
- 1x Hexangular Wrench
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Badminton/Tennis Awl
- 1x 14-17 Open Spanner
- 1x Diagonal Pliers
- 1x Long Nose Pliers
- 1x Stringing Hook
- 4x Screws Fixed Baseplate
- 2x Strong Tension Protector for Tennis Rackets
- 2x String Tension Protector for Badminton Rackets
- 1x Fuse
- 1x Starting Clamp
- 1x Oil for Maintenance
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.